2 Moons season 1 review


I just rewatch 2 moons season 1 last week, to remembering ^^ Because 2 moons 2 have different cast so I need to rewatch, idk too I just want to rewatch season 1 before I watch the season 2.  In season 2 the cast is new comer. And I appreciate it, they played it so well, in my opinion. I love 2 moons season 1 and 2. There are some new characters in this season, including Kit’s family ^^ yeay! >.< But I’m sad that there are only two left episode from this season T_T




My ratings : 8/10


               Now, while waiting for 2 left episode, let me reviewing season 1 of 2 moons. I already watched some Thai series and most of the series are about relationship in the college, but of course with different plot (?) Two moons is about old love that come again, I mean love from the past that is back 555 Because they still have the same feeling after one year fall apart. Fortunately they could meet each other again in college. When you already falling in love with someone is not easy to give up in love. (Wayo makes me realized this). Love isn’t just about “liking someone” you need to have a thing that can make your love can be real.

               No need to do big things for your crush, just a little attention you give to him/her it’s already makes them know that you care about them. Love can change your life, I believe this. Because Love can make you stronger and be brave to do better things. You’ll do everything that can makes your crush notice you and falling in love with you in the near future. Isn’t that right? If you want to winning your crush heart, fight for love! There is no perfect love that happening in one day. You need to learn, day by day and feel it.




Comments