OffGun Albums


I still waiting for the offgun fun night season2 ep 03 engsub 😭😭😭 it's already 1 weeks 😪 need engsub so badly hmm.. anyway don't forget to watch it guys... believe me you'll love them more 😈 and end up like me,.. can't stop smiling when see they together 😁😃😃😆 if you haven't love them as much as me, don't worry... i will 😄



already smiling na 😄 SO SOFT😭😭


Just ask his boyfie for shopping >< what about me? no one... so envy 😞



Chubby checks like a squishy 😆 makes Off don't want to stop to touch it (?) hehe 


need this one... 


and.. THIS of course lol


AWWW can cuddling anytime, anywhere 😏


💗tall and short are cute



won't stop looking at his fav😻


againnn😜



taking care his baby 😛


Gun face is like he is worrying about Off haha... it's just my opinion😅😆


next time i want make review of Theory of Love.. 😊😉

Comments