2 Moons season 2 review


Time flies… 2 moons 2 already ended last night, But I’m so happy because there will be the next season!!! YEAY SEASON 3 GUYS!  I’M SO EXCITED^^ I wish, still with the same cast, bcs I already love their chemistry(?) I wondering what the story about in the next season. Tbh at first I’m not interested with 2 moons 2 because I saw that almost all of the cast are different from season 1, and I feel little bit disappointed. BUT because I wondering who are the cast, I try to watch it on youtube, AND yeahh I immediately falling in love with them >< I don’t want to talk who’s better played it well, but I don’t care. THEY ARE JUST REALLY GREATT… PhanaWayo, MingKit, ForthBeam. I can’t choose who’s my fav TT they have differnet vibe and their cute side as couple 555 when I watch this series I can’t stop laughing, really I always laughing so hard >.<


My ratings : 8/10

                         I thought in this season is more telling about the story of each couple, so in this season it’s like every couple will found their happiness ^^ you’ll watch their sweet moments and won’t miss their cuteness… but don’t be shock because the new character will come out in this season, he is handsome anyway ^^ Trusting each other, that one of the lesson that I got from this series.
                            In a relationship it’s not easy to handle of the other jealously, when you get mad easily you can’t think about your problems clearly. And just make it even worst.
So you need to protect them and make sure they will be safe around you.
                            Don’t let your gf/bf getting hurt without you knowing, that will be a big problem, then misunderstanding will come in near future. Talking with each other, tell about your feeling, and be honest about everything are the key of a relationship.

                               Never lie to yourself if you want better relationship with him/her.
The example is, late realizing of your feeling is the worst thing that can make you regret it later. Once it’s late, may you will regret it forever. Better earlier than late.
It’s obviously hard to heal your heart, so be honest with your heart! 





Comments