Love By Chance review


Wish this love could be forever and our love will be forever
Wish this love could be forever and ever~
TT I miss this series very much, when I waiting for the next episode I always rewatch the prev episode hehe… anyway Love by Chance has more than one sub, I think they really love their international fans >< and this series makes me become into fujoshi ^^ 
last year after I graduated from SHS and hasn’t go to college yet I have so many free time, and I really like watching Korean drama that time, until I found PeteAe pic and… getting to know them more, and I’m so happy that I found out that they’re playing in a series. After that uhmm yeah, I continued my daily life being a fujoshi 555




My ratings : 8.5/10

                           This is really great movie, in this series talking about 4 couple that have different problems. I still can’t move on from this movie huaaaa.. 
I don’t know what to say, because this is my very first series bl series I watched. The important thing from this series is love can come accidentally, without reason, without knowing. 
Immediately come into your life. 
                              There is a lesson about social life too, when you being different from others don’t be afraid. What you must to do is telling people around you (that you trust) especially your family, tell them about your problems and they will understand. 
Don’t be a liar haha

                                    “Haters gonna be lovers.” I’m not sure about this, but out of there many people that experienced something like this. Be aware, if you hate someone that not means you really hate them. But you want him/her notice you 555. It just my opinion. 
When you hate someone I’m sure you’ll always think about them all day ^^ 
                                       that’s why haters can be lovers >< but even they love each other it’s not easy to be in relationship, because of so many reason. One of them will worried about it too much, and the other one love him more. 
Love isn’t easy guys, remember hehe.






Comments