Sotus The Series review



Kongpob x Arthit are really have perfect chemistry I’ve ever seen 555 I thought it was like, ahh… they’re look so real >< When I saw them on Sotus it’s like they acted so natural TT Meanwhile in real life many peoples ship them as a couple ^^ because they were played it well on the series, so many peoples (includes me) can’t moving on from the series, I’m sure for anyone who’ve been watched Sotus feel the same J it’s already 2 years and I still wishing for sotus 3 hehe I be thankful because there is our skyy the series(?) that the whole casts are from GMMTV. And in our skyy is the continuance story from previous series for each couple. You must watch it!




My ratings : 9/10

Believe me this series is super super GREAT! I've never regret it for wasting my time to rewatch this series 555 For Freshmen watching this can give you some knowledge about college life, especially a relationship between junior and senior ><  There is a comedy too, so be ready if you can't stop laughing beacuse watching this alone 555  You'll know what is college life here, maybe you can found and learn how you must through your college life here. And many things can makes you realized that isn't easy to accept your own feeling with yourself.

The title of this series has meanings namely Seniority, Order, Tradition, Unity, Spirit. Sotus himself told about campus life in the relationship between seniors and freshmen. Kongpob as a freshman from the engineering department who fought against his senior, Arthit, because Arthit gave many orders which made Kongpob accept the upset and represent friends who struggled to replace him. And in the end they have feelings for each other.







Comments