Theory of Love review

hi! this is my first review hehe i still learning ^^ please give me a lot of your support ><


My ratings : 8/10


                     This series has teach me many things, makes me realized that real love is the only thing you need in this world. You can't force to loving someone, you can't choose with who you will falling in love. It comes itself, without asking. When you love someone, even you hangout or spent many times with other people, it can't changes your heart easily.

                   The problem is in your heart not mind. I totally crying in some episode. Then, I know, loving someone do not have to having their heart, just showing how much you love them, and they will feel it, one day. Don't blame yourself if you falling in love with the wrong person, you just need wait for the right time for your happy ending.
Listen to your heart, because your heart never lies.

I recommend this series for anyone that feel bad for your love story in your life. Every person have different problems in their relationship. I just want you to remember to be honest with yourself. No matter who's the person you love, it's better you confess your felling before it's too late and you'll regret it later. You never know if he/she have the same felling for you before you telling them right? Don't waste your time to waiting too long, or she/he will changes their heart for other people. Use your heart, you'll find the answer!

thank you for reading ^^



Comments